Key messages presented in engaging high-definition videos that attract your target market.
Video is an especially effective medium for highlighting projects, successes and expansion plans. The videos should also be shared on all social media platforms, as well as being uploaded onto your website.
Our video services include the following:
- Videos for social media – These videos are intended purely for distribution on the organisation’s own social media channels. These videos can be shot on a mobile device, are not required to be of high quality, and do not require post-production editing.
- Thought leadership videos – These videos are to be produced in a more professional manner and will require the services of a trained camera operator, as well as equipment such as a professional HD video camera, microphones as required, lighting, etc. As these videos can also be used for other marketing purposes, they will require pre-planning, be produced in HD quality, and also require post-production editing.
- Webinar – This service requires extensive project management, with pre-event planning, in-event coordination, and post-production process where each speaker is turned into individual videos, as well as the compilation of an event highlights video.
- Pre-event planning includes site/venue visits, as well as social media promotion campaigns across platforms to drive people to sign up. A webinar platform allows them to submit their details, following which they are sent an invitation with a link to where they can watch the event live.
- Video coverage for the webinar is done with two camera operators and professional HD cameras. As it is a two-camera setup, there is also the need for an HD vision mixer and an operator.
- The video is streamed live so that people who registered and have the link can watch, and as such, the costs also include connectivity and bandwidth, as well as a producer/streaming manager to oversee the process.
Examples of work:
- Ahmad Sayad, Regional Manager of EMEA, Nexign at the recent AfricaCom event in Cape Town. Nexign launches into SA
- Schalk Nolte, CEO, Entersekt – The power of mobile
- Gerhard Oosthuizen, CIO, Entersekt – Taking a new approach to regulation
For more information, please fill in your contact details for DUO to get in touch with you